- The Gaugler-Kim-Liao class of tests for right-censored data is now
available (see ?logrank_test and ?logrank_weight).
- The pvalue(), midpvalue() and pvalue_interval() methods for objects
of class "NullDistribution" are now vectorized.
- Precision problem in the density function of approximative (Monte
Carlo) null distributions. This also impacts mid-p-values and
- Precision problem in the support of approximative (Monte Carlo) null
- Precision problem in the symmetric median scores transformation.
- The weighted logrank transformation returned nonsense scores when
supplied non-right-censored input; it now results in an error.
- The maximally selected statistics transformation for ordered factors
sometimes returned the wrong labels.
- The ties.method argument of logrank_trafo() no longer allows using
"logrank" and "HL" to specify mid-ranks and the Hothorn-Lausen
- Documentation updates.
Deprecated and defunct
- surv_test() is now defunct and has been removed.
- method = "discrete" in pvalue() is now defunct and has been removed.
- The dperm(), pperm() and qperm() methods for objects of class
"AsymptNullDistribution" are no longer needed and have been