- Objects of class "AsIs" were handled incorrectly in some cases,
leading to, e.g., misleading error messages or test statistics
having the wrong sign.
- Supplying decreasing scores for ordered factors with two levels
using the test functions' scores argument resulted in increasing
normalized scores, leading to test statistics having the wrong
- The transformation function for ordered factors did not return
normalized scores in the two-level case when argument scores was
- Precision issues in confidence intervals for location and scale
- When the general symmetry and marginal homogeneity tests were
applied to an object of class "table", the levels of the
measurement conditions were not preserved (but reordered
- Version 1.0-5 of the mvtnorm package is now required.